How to log your hours:
- Go to www.childrensuniversity.co.uk
- Click on ‘Login’ – found in the top right of the page
- Select ‘login as a child’, and use the details given to you by your teacher
What activities can I use for my hours?
- Any in school extra-curricular activities (sports, music lessons, french club, gardening club, etc.) – collect your stamp code from the teacher running the club.
- A full list of these can be found on our enrichment page.
- In school curriculum activities these will be shared with pupils in lessons
- Activities in the Children’s university newsletters sent out each half term – see below for all.
- Any nationally recognized activities across the UK – to find these use the CU website here: Activity Search | Children’s University (childrensuniversity.co.uk)
- If you have a local club that isn’t registered collect a registration postcard from Mr Scadeng and hand in to your club to get them to register, so your hours earned with them can count.