- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is everyone’s responsibility.
- Follow the guidance in the Safeguarding Policy and the Staff Handbook.
- If any member of staff has a concern about a child, no matter how trivial it may seem, they should verbally notify a Designated Senior Lead (DSL).
- If there are any queries speak to a Designated Senior Lead (DSL) immediately.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, all DSL’s are off school premises, the member of staff MUST contact a DSL by telephone for advice.
Assistant Head Teacher
Deputy Head Teacher