- Parents and carers | CEOP Education (thinkuknow.co.uk)
- Internet Watch Foundation – Eliminating Child Sexual Abuse Online – Internet Watch Foundation (iwf.org.uk)
- Spurgeons Birmingham Children’s Centres – Support for parents with 0-5 aged children
- Children Heard and Seen – support children, young people and their families who are impacted by parental imprisonment. We strive to support their needs, listen to their concerns and ensure that their voices are heard. All support is offered at no cost to the family and without need for agency referral.
Child on parent abuse support/advise
- PEGS – Supporting Parents and Professionals with child to parent abuse. Regardless of whether the abuse is physical, emotional, psychological, verbal, sexual or financial, we’re here to support you.
Domestic abuse support for women
- BSWA – We support women and children affected by domestic violence and abuse.
- Homepage – Birmingham Solihull Women’s Aid (bswaid.org)
- ManKind Initiative – A confidential helpline is available for male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence across the UK as well as their friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues and employers.
- W.A.V.E – Wash Away The Victim’s Effects of Domestic Abuse (washawayvictimeffects.co.uk)
- Forward Thinking Birmingham
- PAUSE – Pause hubs | Forward Thinking Birmingham – If you are under 25 and registered with a GP in Birmingham, you can receive support from Pause. We also provide support for parents and carers who are concerned about their child or young person’s wellbeing.
- Birmingham Mental Health Wellbeing Hubs – The Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health & Wellbeing Hubs is a service delivered in partnership by Birmingham Mind and Creative Support. The service supports adults over the age of 18, under secondary mental health services in Birmingham or Solihull, on GP SMI list or having long term/severe mental health problems.
- Birmingham Mind – What We Do – We provide person centred support to enable people to be in control of their lives