Osborne Primary School is located in Erdington, Birmingham. We are a Primary School run by the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership.
At Osborne, we nurture our children to believe they can make a positive difference.
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Osborne Primary School is committed to providing a caring, friendly and safe environment where pupils feel able to talk openly and honestly within a relaxed and secure atmosphere. We aim to make everyone feel safe, comfortable and welcome.
Everyone in the Osborne community is expected to uphold our values of;
Respect, self-control, courage, fairness, perseverance and forgiveness
We aim to:
- Support each child to develop a personal vision for their future.
- Ensure each child enjoys varied learning experiences within a well-planned, broad and balanced curriculum.
- Provide a stimulating, attractive, interactive work environment conducive to learning.
- Promote an ethos that values diversity, develops self-discipline and has high expectations of behaviour.
- Develop self-esteem and social skills, enabling them to form positive relationships within school and the wider community.
- Involve children, parents, governors and the local community as active partners in school life.